Chalenger Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings from Section 31 Roleplay

2 posters

Go down

Greetings from Section 31 Roleplay Empty Greetings from Section 31 Roleplay

Post  Richard Evans Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:40 am

Dear Challenger Fleet,

It gives me great pleasure to announce that Section 31 Roleplay has been brought back from the ashes, and is starting a-fresh. We know in the past, we have tried to do this, however, sudden events and emergencies have prevented us with a strong come back. However, now with our council having more time to commit to the group, we believe that we can get ourselves back on track and get ourselves well known within the community once more.

Unfortunately, this isn't Section 31 Roleplay requesting relations, as we are still finding our feet, however, we just wanted to let your group leaders know that we are on our way back, and we are stronger than ever. We have a great fleet within Star Trek Online with full support, and our officers are slowly (very slowly) starting to register to our forums.

I encourage any and all members of {CF} to register to our forums, and I also encourage your diplomatic team to say hello. We are always welcoming and friendly, and it would be nice to see some friendly faces around our forums. Our forums are: www.section31rp.com

If any you have questions or concerns, then please do not hesitate to contact me. My information is below.

Thanks

Admiral Richard Evans
Head of Technological Development
Foreign Liaison Officer

Richard Evans
Crewman (Guest)

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Section 31 Roleplay Empty [EXT]Welcome to {CF}, Section 31 Roleplay!

Post  {CF} John Adams Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:05 pm

Welcome to Challenger Fleet! We will be happy to register on your forums ASAP! We currently are still regaining our balance so to speak, after our HUGE period of Inactivity. We are currently establishing CO/XO positions and setting our server's up!

Thanks again!
~ John Adams, Leader, Head of Operations, and Chief Ambassador.
{CF} John Adams
{CF} John Adams
Fleet Admiral

Award of Leadership Has Achived
Medal of Peace Has Achived
Retro Member Award Has Achived
Commendation of Honor Has Achived
{CF} Medal of Honor Has Achived
Starfleet Award of Friendship Has Achived

https://challengerfleet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: